- These are samples of teddy bears, showing you various styles and sizes. YOUR bear will be unique and made with your clothing/materials that are special to you!
- You will see that I incorporate as much detail as I can from the item(s) you send me. However, some items require more detailed work and time and you will see that reflected in the descriptions or pictures below. This is one of the ways in which you should choose the bear you want.
- You may have special requests and if so, please email me and I will give you a specific quote, if there is any.
- Embroidery is available for a small added charge.
- Some clothing materials are too thin or too stretchy for stuffing and will require additional linings. Please see the Contact/FAQ page for more information.
- Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a message through this website or on my Facebook page.
Ordering with Paypal:
I PREFER payment by check but if you are ordering and paying through Paypal, please remember to FIRST fill out the order form on the How to Order tab. Be sure that all your questions are answered and you are sure of your order. Refunds can only be done with a fee charged by Paypal.
The 3 bears below are similar to the My Buddy and Kisses bears, EXCEPT these 3 have separate tops and bottoms. The clothing you have will be used but the bear will have fleece or flannel for it's head, hands and feet - looking as if the bear is wearing the clothes. Sometimes these bears are needed because the clothing you send isn't enough to make the size bear you wanted.
*Note: the "bow" on the Hope bear is not the standard, but an "addition".
is a 19"-20" teddy bear made with heavier material like sweatshirts or high piled fabrics. This could include fleece and quilted materials as well. Some robes and coats and dog bed material would be in this category as well. The eyes are made with buttons and nose is hand embroidered with perle cotton.
is a 21"-22" teddy bear made with heavier material like sweatshirts or high piled fabrics. This could include fleece and quilted materials as well. Some robes and coats and dog bed material would be in this category as well. The eyes are made with buttons and nose is hand embroidered with perle cotton.
is a 15"-16" that can be made with most woven and knit fabrics. Fancy is, well - fancier! She is made by making her top half to be distinguished from her bottom half. She may have more detail than the "Miss Sallie" bear. Her eyes are made from buttons and nose is hand embroidered with perle cotton. Thick or heavier fabrics will require an additional charge. Please contact me for more information on the details.
is a 19" teddy bear who also wants his top half to be separate from his bottom half. This guy is often made from both a shirt and a pair of pants. He is only made with woven and knit materials, not thick or heavier materials. He has button eyes and a handsome nose made out of perle cotton.
is a 21"-22" big ole Papa bear! He is usually made from woven materials with some occasional knits. Like his buddies "George" and "Fancy", his upper body half is distinguished from his lower body half. He has big button eyes and a hand embroidered perle cotton nose. Thick or high piled fabrics would require an added charge. (This bear pictured had added details not representative to this normal bear. Please contact me for requested details).